Monday, February 29, 2016

Speed Challenge Quiz

Three Things I Admired from the Ted Talk:
1. I admired his use of variety and colors. 
2. I admired his use of emphasis and focus. 
3. I admired his different uses of perspective.


1. I like the emphasis and focus best in our shot. 
2. I think our shot is amazing because we were able to get up close to a a beautiful flower and we got a unique perspective in our photo. 
3.  I used the accented edges filter in photoshop. 
4. This was a challenge because we had to find a good subject and perspective for the shot in a very short amount of time. 
5. One element of art in our photo was form because of the amount of space the flowers take up in the middle of our image. One element of design we used was emphasis on the flower. 

1 comment:

  1. Great emphasis with a really good value range, which is hard to achieve in bright sunlight.

    ReplyDelete